Visited St Fagans National Museum of History End of Jan 2019
I moved quite close recently and never been there – this is my first visit ever.
– It is large. You will need the whole and day. And if you want to see and explore everything – may be a few days.
– It is free to visit – actually you need to pay the parking only (£5 – Jan 2019)
– A very well presented history with lots of things to see and learn.
– Helpful staff, that can tell you a lot for the buildings and the history of the place.
– Hm, wel the weather was quite chilly, but I guess I can’t do much about it.
– The bakery was closed. I heard some lovely stories about it, and I will go again to see if they are true
Will I visit it again – yes.