Walk in London with Sony A7R II + Vivitar 28mm F2/.8
28 June 2017
On the streets of London, UK with Sony A7R II + old Vivitar 28mm F/2.8 manual lens
- I start to like the view of 28mm a lot.
- This old manual lens has its character.
- Very cheap to buy – usually under 20 pounds
- Even with the adapter it is small and light on the Sony
- Surprisingly quite sharp lens
- Good contrast
- I need to buy a better adapter (Canon FD to Sony E) This one that I’ve got is very wobbly and cheap.
- Manual focus – you need to have the patience